For September 2019
CLASS TEACHER FOR KS1 or KS2
The Governors of Mayfield are seeking to appoint a dedicated, creative and inspiring class teacher to join our happy and supportive team. Experienced teachers & NQTs welcome to apply. We offer a summer retention payments for NQTs.
If you are:
- Committed to achieving the highest standards
- A positive team member
- Looking for a school in which you can grow professionally
We’d love to hear from you!
In return Mayfield can offer you:
- A state-of-the-art new building with amazing facilities
- A nurturing and focused learning environment in a unique leafy setting
- A friendly, supportive, talented and committed team
- Children who are excited by learning and motivated to do their best
- Outstanding pupil behaviour and a caring ethos
- Outstanding pupil progress
- Supportive parents, carers and Governors
- A range of exciting and challenging CPD opportunities
Mayfield Primary is a two form entry primary school tucked away in a leafy area of Ealing, surrounded by woodland and fields on three sides. Our ethos celebrates the progress of every child, embraces creativity and embeds core values – aspiration, kindness, respect and responsibility. We have a proactive approach to pupil and teacher wellbeing and enjoy being a community that works together to achieve the best outcomes for all.
We warmly welcome visits to school and would encourage you to meet our Headteacher, Mrs Belinda Ewart. Call us on 020 85759885 to arrange a time.
Mayfield has a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Full information available on the school website: http://mayfieldealingschool.org.uk/
Closing date & shortlisting: 9.15am on Monday 25th March at 9.00am
Interviews: Thursday 28th March