Reception Starters from 7th September
We're so looking forward to welcoming our new starters from Monday. Everyone should have received individual letters with your start times and schedule for the first few days but if you have any questions please contact the office to check.
Here are the guidelines we are asking parents to follow so that we can ensure our Covid 19 risks are kept to a minimum as we welcome our new friends into school.
- Reception children are asked to join us through the main school front door (by the office). If there is a queue please practice social distancing.
- Only ONE adult can accompany their child to school.
- Parents and carers will be expected to wear face masks when accompanying their children into school and to sanitise their hands on the way into school (sanitiser will be provided).
- We can't accommodate younger siblings in class unfortunately.
- Parents are asked to stay for no more than 15 minutes so that there is time for everyone to settle in.
Thank you for supporting us with the transition - it won't be long before all of the children will be happily settled in Pear and Plum class.