Click HERE to link to Music World!
We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting new resource called Music World, which is an interactive online space, where the children can learn more about music.
The features of Music World include opportunities for the children to:
- Practice their instrument (including recorder) if they are learning to play inside or outside of school.
- Access fun music activities and they enjoy playing the musical games and earning coins and badges as they progress.
- Access the program for free with their individual login.
- Go on Moon Missions - which is where Ms Walker can upload resources linked to lessons in school, for the children to practice at home.
- Create avatars, collect coins, earn badges etc.
When the children login, they can select a world from the following:
- Keyboard world.
- Glockenspiel world.
- Recorder World.
- Classical Guitar World.
- Flute World.
- Clarinet World.
- Violin World.
This will allow them to choose the instrument they are learning and use this instrument to play and complete games, activities and practice sessions in order to earn coins and badges and unlock the next levels. Children can then spend the coins on accessories for their avatar.
All KS2 children will spend time in class learning to sing, read music and play the recorder and glockenspiel, and will be able to assess class resources from “The Moon”.
Recorders can be bought from school for a reduced price of £5 for the children to use at home and in their school lessons.